We have tried the Pisco Sour from Peru and it is sooo good 🙂 Here is the recipe for having amazing cocktails at home! Cheers!
Peruvian Pisco Sour
Super good Peruvian or Chilean cocktail with egg whites and cinnamon on top, enjoy!
Write a review
- 1,5 dl of Pisco
- 3 spoons of Jarabe de Goma or melted brown sugar
- 5 limes (green lemons)
- Cinnamon or Angostura bitter
- 1 egg
- Put some ice in the blender (half of the blender)
- Add the Pisco Sour in it
- Add the Jarabe de Goma or melted brown sugar
- Squeeze the limes and add the juice in the blender
- Blend the ingredients
- Wash the egg, get the white only and add it in the blender
- Mix the whole for 10 seconds
- Get the final result, place the cocktail in a glass and add some powder cinnamon or angostura bitter.
- It is also possible to take some liquid brown sugar or more commonly called in Peru "Jarabe de Goma"
PilotFish Traveling around the world http://pilot-fish.org/